Life time of memories ~ Donna O'leary

Hello all.   This month on the WOW Blog we are creating art with the focus on memories.  Today I have created a layout using a photo that I took of my daughter Samantha and partner Jake.  I had such a fun time capturing these memories for them.  First baby, grandchild.



Right Now~This Moment~Family



I love the distressed look as most of you that know my work would agree.   Today I have used Primary Ebony Regular along the edges randomly and then heat set it with the heat-gun.   


To add interest to the background I used some random stamps with versa-mark and added a sprinkling of Primary Ebony Regular and Chocolate Caramel Pearl Regular embossing powders.


close-up of background.


I added my photo which I topped off with a cut out of the same photo to make it stand out and give it interest.  Added pearls and a vine with some flowers.  

Thank you for stopping by today.  I would love to hear what you think of this layout and hope it has inspired you to get your crafty products out and play.  

Don't forget to stop over at the WOW EMBOSSING STORE and have a look at all the new and wonderful products we have on offer.   Happy Scrappin everyone  xox  Donna

Comments

  1. Love the distressed look too... and although quite a grungy layout it's very sweet. Great page.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words Craftyfield, I am glad you enjoyed my layout. I have a lot of new baby photos and are going to have to learn not to be so grungy :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment