Here Comes The Sun by Trish

Hello!
For the Summer theme this month, I decided to create a journal page...
I've been playing around with whimsy figures a lot recently, so I felt the need to add one here as well lol!


 My sun is a triple embossed yellow circle, with black embossed stencilling on top... one of my favourite things to do with embossing powder!






My VERY favourite thing to do with embossing powder is to use it to add splatters to the backgrounds of my pages! I've done that here too....





My whimsy girl was sketched out, then coloured with pencils. I gave her a red spotty dress and a green heart to give her a little 'strawberry' colour scheme... more Summery imagery!



I hope you like her!
Trish xxx

WOW! Product Used:
Sunny Yellow Opaque Primary Powder
Ebony Black Ultra High Powder

Comments

  1. your page is fantastic, love it...great idea to add splatters of embossing powder, should give it a try

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful. I really didn't think I liked yellow but this is stunning! The embossing that you both stencil & splatter looks amazing. Of course your whimsy girl is gorgeous, the heart is such a cute touch! Wish I could create as freely as you do. Tfs. C

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy & beautiful, Trish!! Love the splatters of embossing! That's a great idea!! :) :) XOXO-Shari

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment