Fly over the rainbow!

Hello!
I love colour, so it stands to reason that I love rainbows! I think a perfect combination to a bright background is stark black, it really pops, especially if it's shiny! So, I created an embossed butterfly to land on top of my rainbow....
I also added tiny black speckles, created by adding a sprinkle of black Ultra High onto the background..
My glossy, black embossed butterfly was then added on top! Love that shine!
A little stitching finished off the project...
A bit 'clean and simple' from me today, I can switch things up from the' messy messy' kind of crafting sometimes, honest!
Have a great week!
Trish xxx

WOW product used:
Ebony Black Ultra High powder
Ebony Black Super Fine powder



Comments

  1. Wow, that butterfly is perfect, so glossy from embossing. Need that powder! You are absolutely right, it pops beautifully against your rainbow of colours. Liking the white space & specks of black (how is that done?). Really really gorgeous card & I wish my current b/day card could be similar. Tfs. C

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment