Blog Archive

Wednesday, 22 April 2015

Fly over the rainbow!

Hello!
I love colour, so it stands to reason that I love rainbows! I think a perfect combination to a bright background is stark black, it really pops, especially if it's shiny! So, I created an embossed butterfly to land on top of my rainbow....
I also added tiny black speckles, created by adding a sprinkle of black Ultra High onto the background..
My glossy, black embossed butterfly was then added on top! Love that shine!
A little stitching finished off the project...
A bit 'clean and simple' from me today, I can switch things up from the' messy messy' kind of crafting sometimes, honest!
Have a great week!
Trish xxx

WOW product used:
Ebony Black Ultra High powder
Ebony Black Super Fine powder



Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that butterfly is perfect, so glossy from embossing. Need that powder! You are absolutely right, it pops beautifully against your rainbow of colours. Liking the white space & specks of black (how is that done?). Really really gorgeous card & I wish my current b/day card could be similar. Tfs. C

    ReplyDelete