Spring Flowers!

Hello!
I love the fabulous picture that has been chosen as the inspiration picture for our current challenge: Spring. The pink blossom is just gorgeous, so I decided to created a little pink blossomed 'something' as my project this month!
I wasn't sure which pinks I wanted to use, so had fun experimenting a bit! Here are the results...
In the end, I chose to use flowers numbers 1, 2 and 4 from the sheet!
The flowers were attached to some springy wire, then added to a small wooden candlestick. I put some white card 'grasses' in there too, and included text paper and white cord as extra details!
Experimenting with colour mixes is great fun, it's amazing the difference in shades you can achieve just by adding a tiny tiny amount of powder!
Have fun,
Trish xxxx

WOW! products used:
Clear Ultra High
Pink Sorbet Glitter
Primary Marshmallow
Metallic Pink
Pink Fizz Glitter
Primary Fuchsia Fusion




Comments