Wall Canvas

Hi all

For this month's project Iv'e focused on one of Irit's lovely wall canvasses as my inspiration.


I love the way Irit uses WoW Embossing powders on her canvasses so thought I would use up some of my embellishments to cover with powders and add to a canvas for home.


I placed tissue papers onto the canvas, painted it with white and green paint then when dry used my Embossing pen to add some dots which to which I added some pink powders. The feathers were Die cut then also embossed lightly with pink and white powders.

The main heart was cut out and another heart punched into it before embossing again with pink powders.   I used chipboard letterrs which I used for the main wording.



The heart and flowers were made by melting embossing powders then pouring them into the moulds (on the WoW website here)

The light greens, browns and pinks go well together. Back soon with another creation.

Products used
Magenta Twinkle
Metallic Copper
Seafoam White
Princess pink

Silicone moulds
Autumn Leaves
Ornate Heart
Foliage Button
Daisy
Forget me not
Medium Rose


Comments

  1. Really lovely piece. And I don't "do pink" but it looks brilliant with the green. I especially like background & how you diecut a heart within a heart too. I have had the Wow Melt It powder & a melt pot for a long time. They are still in their package? Hmmm, think I should change that....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment