Blog Archive

Saturday, 20 September 2014

Two Tags using the Melted powder technique

Hello everyone

For my September project I've made two tags using my favourite technique with WoW powders.

I love using my melt pot so I cut out two tags, melted some embossing powders and poured the melted powder onto the tags.

Once cool I re-heated each one with my heat gun swirling the colours around letting the heat do the work to form patterns.

I embedded a metallic charm into each and then stamped into the tags using the DeVine stamp.

A simple process but each one comes out differently every time. So much fun.

Give this technique a go as I'm sure you will have lots of fun making patterns with the colours and adding textures with your WoW stamps.

Products used - DeVine Stamp
                          Metallikc Copper powders
                         Metallic Pink
Melt pot and Heat gun Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. These look fabulous will have to try this technique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look fabulous will have to try this technique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cool... I love stamping into my melted powders... love the effect! x

    ReplyDelete