VIDEO: WOW! Embossing Powder Properties & Organization

Hello! Nicole here and today I have a video that shares something fun and different than my usual videos. If you have been following me on my blog or on my instagram, you know that me and my hubby recently moved into a new house and were busy unpacking and settling in. As I set up and organized my new crafting studio, I decided to organize my supplies better as well.

So, today I am sharing how I store and organize all of my embossing powders from WOW!. Also, I will be going over some different properties that WOW! embossing powders have and hopefully you will learn more about them and choose the best ones that fit your crafting needs. (honestly, I can't not have enough of them!) 

If you are interested in any of my embossing powder labeling system, please go to my blog for direct links to download them. My system was inspired by Jennifer Mcguire's organization system. 

Please enjoy today's video below and let me know if you have any questions! ** My mic was not functioning properly as I have not fully set up my office desk and other electronics yet. After I recorded everything, I found out it had a pretty big echo going on. I need to figure out what is going on! Please bare the echoing. ** Thanks for watching! :)

Comments

  1. This will definitely be added to my "watch later" list for when I have YouTube connection back! Tfs, I'm sure it'll be useful (& slightly envy inducing, lol). C☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow look at all those lush embossing powders what a dream that must be to have hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment