Two Tone Simpleness!

Hi Everyone


This month over at WOW HQ is monocrome.  I have chosen black and white and something which is very hard for me - clean and simple.

I have chosen an A6 card and the words are from  'Its all relative'.  I chose my - special - friend.

I then chose chipboard in 2 sizes and triple embossed in bright white and ebony embossing powders on it.  the last layer I inked up the 'De-Vine' stamp and whilst hot pushed the stamp into the embossed chipboard causing the melted powder to form around the stamp.


I then put the card together.

I hope this has given you some clean and simple inspiration.

Sue x

Comments

  1. love how the embossing turned out on your card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just tried posting comment & error showed. Take 2!
    This card is one of the most striking, dramatically gorgeous pieces! WISH I could achieve such clean but technically brilliant results! The triple embossing & then pushing stamp in is just terrific... I SO want to try something like this but fear my stamp will be ruined. I don't even like when permanent ink stains stamps, rushing to clean immediately? Wouldn't think I am primarily into mixed media, Lol...
    Such a wonderful card ☺

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment