Monochrome Tag Card

Hi everyone

For this month's challenge the theme is Monochrome - although the word means black and white or only one colour I decided to stick with the black and white theme for my post this month.


This card was made for a friend and includes two tags that can be used at a later date.

I cut out two tags, one in black and one in white and stamped each with the "De-Vine" stamp and Versamark Embossing ink pad. The I used the Seafoam white powder on the black card and Black Glint Regular powder on the white card.

I then stamped out images from the Simply Amazing stamp both in black and white and added these images to each tag.

I then inked up some white spotty card with my Versamark pad only touching the top of the spots and added Black Glint powder. I then heat embossed the card and cut it into a triangle. This was added at the bottom of the card to hold the two tags.
Two roses were added to the corners and twine added to each tag.

Products used:  Stamps - Simply Amazing
                                       De-Vine

Powders used  -  Seafoam white
                          Black Glint Regular.




Comments

  1. Absolutely stunning tags here, never seen such a card, luurvve ☺

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment