Monochromatic Green!!!

For this month's theme "monochrome" I wanted to use green. I chose a picture of our sweet little Granddaughter for this one.  I used 5 different shades of green powder on this plus one desert sand shade mixed in!


First I used a honeycomb stencil and embossed a few random places on my background paper with the Green Pearl Powder. You can see the shimmer in the photo, but it has a really nice look!

I used Blue Fern papers and chippies, and for the butterflies I mixed Metalline Green, Gumy Bear Green, Earthtone Olive, Tea Garden Green, and Sierra Sunrise.

Here are a few close-ups of the other details on my page. I added some lace, lots of blooms, ribbon, pearls and a few other goodies.



These are the WOW colors that I used on my page!


WOW Products used:
Metalline Green regular
Gummy Bear Green regular (Suzy West)
Earthtone Olive regular (Suzy West)
Tea Garden Green regular (Suzy West)
Green Pearl
Sierra Sunrise

Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Patti :)

Comments

  1. oh so beautiful - all those greens are stunning - love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Great article and thank You for Providing Such a Unique and valuable information on The Boostdnutrition for your readers. I really appreciate it. You can also visit best greens powder UK for more **** related information and knowledge.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment