Black and white...

Hello, hello!

How are we all?  I can see some of you have partaken in this month's challenge already - it's a good one huh?!

When I think monochrome I think black and white, immediately.  For this challenge I decided to go with my gut and the classic black and white...here's what I came up with;



I absolutely LOVE this Vintage Wallpaper stamp - how could you not?!  I started by using Opaque Bright White Super Fine embossing powder to emboss the damask pattern on my black base mat.  I then embossed the Vintage Wallpaper onto white card using Black Glint embossing powder and lined up the white panel with the black background and popped it up on foam adhesive.




To break it up a little bit, the horizontal sentiment panel is set between the base panel and the white panel and the sentiment has been embossed using Sparkling Snow embossing glitter.  I know it doesn't show very well in the photographs, despite my best efforts, but I promise you it has a lovely subtle sparkle mixed with white embossing powder for a solid finish in real life!

A few rhinestones and the card was complete!

I hope you are inspired by this challenge and join in with us!  See you soon :)













WOW! Supplies
Vintage Wallpaper
Opaque Bright White Super Fine
Black Glint
Sparkling Snow Embossing Glitter

Comments

  1. Sieht total edel aus,einfach ganz ganz große klasse!

    LG
    Michaela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had I not know this blog is about heat embossing, I would have thought you had mat'n'layered patterned ppr! THAT is a mighty accomplishment of yours. Kudos!
    The other amazing effect, just by thinking to lift one panel on 3d foam? To align with pattern? I have had to zoom pic at least three times ~ it's like an optical illusion that has you transfixed? Absolutely SUPERBLY done! I wish I could think like this!!! Brilliant..... ��

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment