Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas

Hello and Merry Christmas to you all.  Its been an amazing year and we have had lots of amazing crafty ideas coming threw on the WOW blog this year.  We would like to thank you all for your support and lovely comments threw out the year.  It has been our pleasure to bring you idea's to get your WOW on :-)

Have you heard we are having a design team call,  it closes in a few days so please get your applications  sent.  Its an amazing team to be part of with wonderful products and team members.

***********

Our project for this month is family :-)  and I have done it with a bit of a twist. As it is Christmas in a large part of the world today I decided to make a Christmas greeting from my family to you all.




For this project I have used my cricut to cut out my wreath,  I have then embossed it completely with WOW Embossing Powders,  the colours I have used are Colour blend Verdigris, Primary Evergreen, Glamour Green, Ruby Romance and Black Twinkle. 

So we hope this greeting finds you all well.  The WOW FAMILY wish you all a very Merry and Happy Christmas,  full of love, kindness and family.  

MERRY CHRISTMAS
and a 
HAPPY NEW YEAR

******




Comments

  1. What a wonderful picture of you and your family. Best wishes for 2014. Jayne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jayne, pic is of just some of the kiddlets, two are missing and i am behind the camera. hope you had a wonderful christmas and New year :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment