Family Ties

Hi!! It's Sandie here today and I have a mixed media canvas to share for this month's challenge theme -

Family


I created the background by layering on some Prima papers - Buff by Julie Nutting - and then layered gesso. mixed with a little water, on top. Then I added some texture with dry wall tape, washi tape, stiff lace and modelling paste. I used a stencil for the modelling paste. I heat dry each layer with my WOW! heat tool to speed things up. 


Once the background had dried I used some bubble wrap with embossing ink and Copper Pearl embossing powder


Taking my Silicone Moulds I made some Roses and Daisies with Melt-It powder mixed with Copper, Gold, & Pearl powders. I arranged them around the Family Ties wheel adding a key tied with gold ribbon. To finish I added a fabric butterfly and some wooden hearts. 


WOW! Products Used:

You still have time to enter this month's challenge. Just click the graphic below to go directly to the challenge post. 

CLICK HERE TO ENTER OUR CHALLENGE AND WIN SOME WOW! EMBOSSING POWDERS!!

Theme for the month: Family!

Sandie
xXx

Comments

  1. this is beautiful - I need some of those moulds - gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment