Hi again - Chris here with another project for you - A Christmas Wreath.
I embossed a variety of leaves with various sparkle and gold powders to add a bit of bling to the piece and make it look more Christmassy.
To make the wreath, cut out a circle of cardboard and cover it with a variety of cut out leaves in your chosen colour sheme.. I used a glue gun to stick them on for speed as ordinary PVA takes ages to dry. I then embossed some of the leaves with gold, , copper metallic and Sahara powder from the Desert Sands set.
Once your wreath is covered with the plain leaves, add the embossed leaves on top to give your wreath some Christmas sparkle. I also embossed a chipboard sentiment with Gold Regular Embossing Powder to add to the top of the wreath.
Ribbon and raffia was added on the back to hang up the wreath on a door or in an inside window.
Products used were
Desert Sands - Sahara
Metallic Copper Regular
Metallic Gold Rich UH
Pin It Now!
- ► 2016 (90)
- ► 2015 (123)
- ► 2014 (152)
- Christmas ornaments with WOW
- I'll Keep You Warm! - A Wintery Tag
- Christmas Countdown....
- A Christmas Star
- WOW! Embossing Powder - Design Team Call 2014!
- Chalk it up to Experience
- Spruce up a Wreath with Wow Embossing Powders
- Winter flowers
- Glittering Christmas place settings
- Sparkling Snowflakes
- A perfect wraped Christmas gift
- Winter projects made easy with WOW!
- November Challenge and October Winner!!!
- ▼ November (14)
- ► 2012 (430)