Hi there, Nikki here for todays WOW! post.
I have loved this months theme!!! Don't you just love to be challenged?
My ideas for the project I wanted to do kept changing and I only finished this one this morning...... lol
For my piece of altered art I chose to work with a chipboard picture frame....... and this is what I have done with it.....
desert sands collection, to all the letters (I found it best to work one letter at a time).
For the photo below I added the flash - it really shows off the yummy sahara powder - it is one of my new favourites!!!!
clear embossing powder. This is what gives them a beautiful bubble effect all over them. The gold roses have been dipped into gold embossing powder.
I had a lot of fun creating it.
If you have made any altered art projects make sure you send us a link so that we can pop on over and comment on it for you.
Pin It Now!
- ► 2016 (90)
- ► 2015 (123)
- ► 2014 (152)
- Buttons in the spot light!
- WOW! We're on Facebook!
- Card board magic
- Old and Dated to New and Pretty
- Home sweet home
- Memory Box - Story
- Recycled Jam Jar
- Elegant Wooden Frame in Less than an Hour
- Paintbrush Pot - A Recycled "Pringles" tube
- All Wired Up!
- Baby Joseph
- Up-cycled Tag Book
- Recycle the old box to a unique gift project
- Bottle Cap Memories
- Paper Mushroom - recycle left overs
- March 'Anything Goes' Challenge Winner
- Dream Big Altered Canvas
- The WOW! 2013 Challenges: April
- ▼ April (18)
- ► 2012 (430)