Hi there, Christine here again with this month's project.
Tear a piece of blue paper and scrunch it up, fold it out flat and ink up the edges and surface with brown ink. Add clear Versamark Embossing Pad to the raised surface areas only and emboss with Caribbean Jewels "Cayman Coral" Embossing Powder.
Emboss some cut out numbers 2013 with Martinique Mauve from the "Caribbean Jewels" set and add this to the front. Emboss some chipboard shapes with Kalahari powders from the "Desert Sands" kit. Then to finish, write out the words "Party Invitations" with a glue pen and add Bright Gold Foil when tacky. To complete the booklet add a tassle to the edge ready to slip your pages inside -
Happy Christmas and New Year to you all.
Products used in this project were: Caribbean Jewells Kit - Cayman Coral Powder
Desert Sands Kit - Kalahari
Fab Foil - Bright Gold
Pin It Now!
- ► 2016 (90)
- ► 2015 (123)
- ► 2014 (152)
- ► 2013 (190)
- Wrapping up the year with WOW!
- Our last post of 2012
- .: The ugly Duckling :.
- Embossing chipboard to make fancy cards
- Happy New Year in Style!
- Homemade Christmas present... mini magnets
- Art Journal Every Day December - Christmas Traditi...
- Party Invitations Booklet for 2013
- A yummy Christmas package with WOW!
- CHALLENGE- Embossing on Fabric
- BELIEVE .....
- A Little Break From Holiday Crafting
- Embossing Holiday Ornaments & Cones
- New Year, New You
- "Tis the season of giving"
- November Challenge Winner
- Bonne chance
- Christmas Decoration Tutorial
- New Year's Party Invite
- "WOW" Poinsetta!!!
- Happy New Year (soon ;o) !
- Song Birds
- WOW! Winter Tags
- Decking the Halls with the Powder Puff Girls
- December Challenge
- ▼ December (27)