There were so many excellent entries for the November Challenge that our design team couldn't choose a unanimous winner! So we thought the fairest thing to do was to randomly draw a winner, using random.org, and the winner was entry 20 - Jules Bettinson.
Jules is a worthy winner, using a novel method of sticking down the powders and being newly introduced to WOW! powders too. Congratulations Jules, please contact Tania to claim your choice of twelve powders.
Pin It Now!
- ► 2016 (90)
- ► 2015 (123)
- ► 2014 (152)
- ► 2013 (190)
- Wrapping up the year with WOW!
- Our last post of 2012
- .: The ugly Duckling :.
- Embossing chipboard to make fancy cards
- Happy New Year in Style!
- Homemade Christmas present... mini magnets
- Art Journal Every Day December - Christmas Traditi...
- Party Invitations Booklet for 2013
- A yummy Christmas package with WOW!
- CHALLENGE- Embossing on Fabric
- BELIEVE .....
- A Little Break From Holiday Crafting
- Embossing Holiday Ornaments & Cones
- New Year, New You
- "Tis the season of giving"
- November Challenge Winner
- Bonne chance
- Christmas Decoration Tutorial
- New Year's Party Invite
- "WOW" Poinsetta!!!
- Happy New Year (soon ;o) !
- Song Birds
- WOW! Winter Tags
- Decking the Halls with the Powder Puff Girls
- December Challenge
- ▼ December (27)