Hello, It's Sarah here. I have created a card this month for this month's Wow 'Christmas' theme.
This card uses our new 'Blizzard' snowflake stamp that's a wonderful intricate stamp that fits perfectly into the Christmas theme. I started by stamping the stamp onto heat resistant acetate and heat embossing with Bright White Embossing Powder. I then cut a rectangle from my card blank (just slightly smaller than the stamped area) and mounted the acetate to the inside of the card.
Next, I stamped the Christmas Tree from the 'Deck The Halls' stamp set and embossed with Silver Embossing Powder. This was onto a semi-translucent pearlised paper. I cut around the embossed area and added a gem star and silver bow embellishment and mounted this with foam pads onto the card.
To complete the card, I cut two thin strips of acetate and attached them to the inside top of the card but positioned them so they hang over the front and added some snowflakes and silver diamante gems.
And there's the final card... an easy to make but beautiful Christmas Card. :D
Bright White Embossing Powder
Silver Embossing Powder
Deck The Halls Stamp Set
Head over to the Wow Embossing powder website to see the new products and also take a look at our Pinterest page to see more inspiration...
Pin It Now!
- ► 2016 (90)
- ► 2015 (123)
- ► 2014 (152)
- ► 2013 (190)
- A Wow Mini Album
- A Christmas Angel
- Broken Glass technique tutorial
- Merry Merry Christmas
- Re-cycled light bulbs become Christmas ornaments
- Christmas Card
- Fun And Easy Christmas Wrapping Paper
- Christmas card with hanging snowflakes
- A Challenge To Make Your Own Embellishments!
- Triple Embossed Glitter Christmas Card
- Happy Holidays!
- Emboss on vellum
- SIMPLE BUT EFFECTIVE...
- It's beginning to look alot like Christmas...
- Christmas Glitz!
- Non-Traditional Holiday Colors come to Life
- NEC Special - Our Demo Projects
- Subtle Tones and Gratitude with Jen Matott
- NEC Special - New Product Preview
- Christmas Stained Glass
- October Challenge Winner
- Create your own resist paper
- It's a lovely Saturday...
- Are you brave enough for stamp and heat emboss on ...
- Altered Candle
- November Challenge
- ▼ November (27)