- Using label paper, cut a circle that fits inside the Bat Moon Silhouette cut. Peel off the label paper and cover the sticky side of the paper in Sierra Sunrise Embossing Glitter.
- Remove excess embossing powder and then heat set with an embossing gun.
- Your circle should look like this!
- Cut label tape to cover the letters from the Washi Tape Silhouette cuts. Remove the paper and adhere the sticky side to the back of the Washi Tape cuts.
- Cover with Presidio Purple Embossing powder then remove excess powder.
- Your letters should look like this.
- Before heat setting, cover the letters with the Neutral Ultra Shimmer Embossing Glitter.
- Remove excess powder and the heat set with an embossing gun.
WOW Embossing Glitter - Black Glint
WOW Embossing Powder - Opaque Bright White
Call Me Stamp Set
The canvas has a really good quote on it.
"Live as if you'll die tomorrow, Dream as if you'll live forever"
So pretty, and I love all the butterflies.
To see more of the glitter girls work, please hop over to their personal blogs.
Thanks a bunch for coming by! :)