You can see that our house number is not very inspiring ............but not for much longer!!
Primary Lagoon. I cut the number and frame out with a cutting machine then covered the background with two layers of Primary Lagoon. The frame and numbers were covered in two layers of white embossing powder.
I glued the number and frame to the blue background. It can sometimes be tricky to glue onto an embossed surface as it become non-porous. You can use specialist glues for non porous surfaces. I found, that a mixture of your normal crafting glue and book binding glue works very well. I use a mix of 1:1.
To finish off, I unified the two elements by coating them in 2 layers of clear embossing powder and added four brads I had laying around. Et voila! Pretty realistic looking.