Blog Archive

Monday, 9 July 2012

WHY GLITTER....

When you can Emboss....
Why not make some wall art for your home. Here I've taken a 20" x 8" canvas and randomly covered it with Versamark, you can cover completely if you want, but if you'd like it to look a bit more textured then miss bits on purpose. Then sprinkle with (one of my favourite's)  WOW Neutral Ultra Shimmer and heat set.
Next punch out a gazillion small butterflies.... I used the Martha Stewart Double Punch, it's approximately 1". I then decided to emboss a few random butterflies with the same Neutral Ultra Shimmer.
Having already cut out 3 hearts, I then glued the butterflies to the heart.
Fill all three hearts.
Then attach them on foam pads to the canvas. TA DA.....
Hugs
Marion xx

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Makes me all dreamy. Lovely colours together

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Marion - really pretty and understated. Getting to know your style now and I certainly know which is your favourite embossing glitter xxx

    ReplyDelete