Valentine's Card for the Man in Your Life


                                                       Emma Sims - The Sparkly Fairy

This week our DT challenge is to make a Valentine's card for a man. I kept my card quite simple, using the heart tree stamp from WOW Embossing's Is It A Bird Stamp Set. I stampd this in black ink and then using one of the new Embossing Pens, highlighted it with Black Twinkle Embossing Glitter. I then stamped the small heart from the same set and embossed them with Apple Red Powder. I then covered a square card blank in Tim Holtz Tissue Tape and mounted the whole piece on a larger black card.

We would love to see what you could come up with and don't forget there is a prize!

Comments

  1. Cute card Emma, like the red highlighting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Emma!! Really like the background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great Emma - not at all girly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks really fab, Emma! I love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Emma. Love the black and red.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment