Triple Embossed Masculine Valentines Card

Hi all, Christine Saunders here.  It's my turn today for the Masculine themed Valentine's Day Card. 

I love  embossing and like to experiment with my powders to see if I can alter some of my craft stash to make it match my theme and make it more adaptable too. For this card I found some metal embellishments which I embossed with Copper powder to alter the colour.

I also Triple Embossed a Die Cut Heart  and stamped into the powders with the "Call Me" stamps. Once it had cooled down for approx 10 minutes I "cracked" it by bending it to give a crackled effect.  The sentiment was embossed with Clear Embossing Powder to add a little dimension. I also added a Vellum flower and embossed the edges with  Satin Pearl Gold Powder.

The powders I used were:  Copper Ultra Fine
                                                  Copper Regular 
                                                  Gold Satin Pearl Regular
                                                  Clear Gloss -Super Fine

The Stamps I used were: Set 3 -"Call Me"  



Comments

  1. That is sooo pretty, I love it.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! Maybe I will be brave enough to try triple embossing one day!:s Lea xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab card! Love the mnetalic look very much it´s really perfect for men! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way you have altered the metal embellishments. Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment