Sweetly Simple

Hi All

The Crafting Owl here with my idea for a Valentine's card for a man. After quizzing my husband what he would like to receive as a card (and getting the standard reply of 'anything if you've made it'!). I decided to keep things simple.

Out came the trusty Cricut and a 4" heart was cut with the help of the Storybook cartridge. I covered the heart with clear embossing ink and then added Red Glitz Embossing Glitter WS13R and heated. I then pricked some holes around the edge of the black card and did a backstitch to make a border with red metallic thread.










If you haven't yet entered our challenge for this month please do so as there is a fab prize.

Happy Embossing

Lisa

Comments

  1. That´s a fab card Lisa! I bet your husband will love it! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your title says it all perfectly - sweetly simple... add to that stunning and you have my opinion. And I'm a bloke ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment