Super Saturday!

Hi everyone!! It's Lara Scott posting today-watching it snow outside my studio window.  Love snow hate the cold!  I created a little card using the Call me stamps from WOW!  Since I decided to use the UK phone booth-I went with Smokey Grey Versafine instead of my usual Black Onyx Versafine since grey seems a little more English.  I stamped the phone booth with Versamark ink and embossed with the red primary sherbet EP (WOW!).  I used the Earthtone Pepper regular (Suzy West collection) for the call me words.


My tip:  Don't test your EP with your finger to see if it has cooled enough to work with!

Supplies used:
WOW! products-Call me stamps and Red Primary Sherbet EP (regular)
Suzy West EP-Earthtown Pepper
Black and white cardstock
Tsukineko-Smokey Grey Versafine and Versamark
Platinum color seam binding
foam tape
3 rhinestone gems


Comments

Post a Comment