Male Valentine´s frame

 Hi! This is Bianca from the WOW! Designer Team. Today I want to show you some picks of my male Valentine´s project and let you know how I have made it. It´s a photo frame for my hubby, I hope he will use it for a photo from me and the children (or his motorbike ;o)

I have used: WOW! Embossing Powder, Earthtone Olive, regular
                   WOW! Embossing Powder, Metallic Brass, regular
                   WOW! Embossing Glitter, Glamour Green
                   WOW! Embossing Powder, Clear Gloss, Ultra High
                   WOW! Clear Stamp Set, Alphabet and Months
                   Old photo frame
                   Images from Papermania


I have embossed 3 layers of WOW! Earthtone Olive regular and stamped the little froggy stamp just into the 3rd layer of hot melted powders. Is not this effect amazing?! You even can see the face of each froggy!


The gap between the paper and the embossed part of the frame is covered with WOW! Embossing Powder in Brass, regular. 


The sentiment was stamped with WOW! Clearstamp Set, Alphabet and Months. I have made a little distressing around the edges with a inkpad than I was sprinkling  WOW! Embossing Powder, Clear Gloss Ultra High over it and melt it. Now the words are looking like raindrops were falling on it. I thought this looks lovely because of the frog images. Unfortunately it´s difficult to make a photo of it but you can believe me that this looks really fantastic!

Hope you like my project!
xx




Comments

  1. Bianca, this is sooo adorable! I love the froggy stamp :D

    That triple embossing looks like enamel! Great post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOH Bianca Its lovely xx Never thought to triple emboss my frames xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the frogs and colour combination!!
    Doris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your lovely word! It means a lot for me to know you like it! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Biamca, that's so cute! Love the colours & the little frog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely. The frogs are so cute. X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Bianca - I've not had a go at a frame before, I might just have to now!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment