Glitz and glamour and a little grunge

Hi everyone, Ilene here with my very first WOW post! So excited to be here and sharing my creations with you....these are going to CHA at the end of the month, so if you're there, make sure you check out our booth! I created a layout and two cards and I used a LOT of embossing powder, which made it a lot of fun :) So, let's get right to them.

A Flamenco Halloween:
WOW Embossing Powder used: Gold (Regular), Gold (Ultra High), Suzy West Collection Cable Car Red (Regular), Suzy West Collection Skyline Grey (Puff)



Hi Friend:
WOW Embossing Powder used: Suzy West Collection Skyline Grey (Puff), Silver (Regular), Silver (Ultra High)
WOW Stamps used: "Call Me"



Gratitude:
WOW Embossing Powder used: Suzy West Collection Bubble Gum (Regular), Suzy West Collection Cable Car Red (Regular)
WOW Stamps used: "Call Me", "Gratitude", "Flowers" Background Stamp


If you would like to see my talk "in person" a little bit more about my projects and how I created them, check out my video:

Comments

  1. Love the "hi friend" card with the ultra high finish in the clock and also the golden leaves! very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Ilene!! I really love the Puff Powder look too! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg ilene!! This look amazing!! Great job and way to show off the skills Covered in Glitter rock!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Gorgeous! Fabulous job! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment