Design Team Projects Inspired by the Colour Challenge!

Hi everyone!

Add caption
Our Design team was inspired by the Colour Challenge Palette and whipped up some amazing projects! Check them out:

Deb Willis

My Valentine Card


Lisa Scattergood
'Art from the heart' Canvas

Powders used:



Rachel Walker

Love You More Wreath
I went all out for the girly look pink, red, pink and more pink and made a wall hanging using a styrafoam wreath and die cut hearts. I think the pictures pick up the glitter quite well.

Powders used were:
Apple Red Regular



Emma Sims

Triple Embossed Hearts Card:
For this card I cut 9 squares from paper and 9 hearts from paper. Four of these hearts were backed with chipboard so I could triple emboss them.
The triple embossed hearts I then pressed onto a script stamp to give texture.
Some of the paper squares I stamped and embossed, others simple used the Direct To Paper method with Distress Inks.

Products Used:
WOW POWDERS:
AppleRed - Super Fine / Ultra High
Script Stamp (From own collection)





Bianca Mayer
Tea Candle Holder - Dinner for Two
Pastel Pink, Regular, Gold Rich, Regular
Clearstamp Set: How does your garden grow
(Image is from Lili of the Valley)




Neil Burley

'Love Birds' Home Decor





Doris Stahl
'All we need is love' Canvas

Here I started with some acrylic paint for the background of he canvas. Then I used a stencil
and Golden Molding Paste to achieve raised areas. I covered the Molding Paste in WOW Primary Apple red
Ultra High Embossing Powder and heat embossed. The letters I started with some acrylic paint and clear
embossing powder heat embossed to dry them. Then I stamped them with WOW Pastel Pink.
A bit more distressing and painting with paint and alcohol ink pens et voila.



Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

  1. Simply gorgeous team! There is looooove in the air :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment