Can you feel the Luuurve Yet!!

WOW!!!
 Its my turn, they have let me loose on the blog,
Woohoo!!

Hi My name is Tracy, and it has fallen to me to create something to inspire you on this lovely Sunday morning.

So are you sitting comfortably, Shall we begin?  Have you got a cuppa? This is a long one.
After the suttle, simplicity of Neils Card yesterday,
Welcome to my world,
where mess and chaos reign supreme.
I have a Smoochy, woochy, over the top Creation.

We are still getting through our love themes for this month and taking you through to the beginning of February, its Men themes all the way.

I have opted for a card to send my hubby. Now if you have read my own blog, you will know the - we don't do Valentines thing, but for WOW, I will do anything.

Can you tell I am a waffler - Sorry! Onto the project.

Here is my card


I have created a Central Stepper Card ( pictoral instructions below)

Materials used
2 pieces of A4 red Card
Black Pen
Ribbon (from my stash - think it is Tilda Ribbon)
Black and white cardstock.
Silver Sticky Gems
Small heart punch
Chipboard letters
Digi Stamp (Cuddly Buddly, coloured I used Copics)
Versmark ink pad
WOW embossing Powders: Apple Red, and Red Glitz
General craft tools and adhesives.

So onto how to make a basic stepper base.

Start with a piece of red cardstock
Cut to size shown

Next Step,
Measure and score half way across, length of card.

Step 3
Mark and score the following lines, as shown



Step 4
Mark and CUT the next two vertical solid lines as shown.


Step 5
Now we have to fold the lines,
Paying attention to the valley and mountain folds
(other wise known as Valley = forward, Mountain = Back) 



Now the real fun can begin,
Refer back to main card image for placement, etc.
 1) Once folded down, on the front of the card, draw some Faux stitching on with the black pen (or why not use an embossing pen and ebony black embossing powder and get extra texture on the card). 
2) Take a smaller rectangle red card, tie some ribbon around, add some faux stitching and stick to the front base of the card.
3) Colour in your image, trim to your preferred size, frame onto a piece of red and then black cardstock.
4) Stick a piece of black cardstock the same size as your final piece in step 3, onto the left hand side at an angle, add your coloured image on the right at an angle.
5) Take your chipboard Letters, ink with versamark ink and sprinkle alternate embossing powder over the top of the letters, heat and then stick into place.
6) Add Gems and punched out heart.

Well I Hope you enjoyed my card today and I have not confuddled you to much,
 tomorrow is the turn of Lisa so remember to check back and see what she has to show you.

Hugs
Tracy xxx









Comments

  1. What a cute card!
    I'm sure your hubbie will love it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never made a stepper card before, thanks for the template I will give this a go! I'm sure your husband will love the card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nicely done :)
    Love the black and red - very classic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card- so cute - must try this one myself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Tracy for this fab tudorial! I love your card, it´s so cute! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment