An Altered State Of Mind

Hello WOW fans!  Jan here today with my first post for WOW!  I'm super excited to be part of this team and have been working like crazy on new projects.  Two of our boys are wrestler's and seem to like the "Monster Energy Drinks, after weigh-in, of course :)  I asked them to save me a couple of their cans and after looking at them for a couple days, started to alter one.  As you get to know me you'll see that altering, albums and mixed media are some of my favorite things.

I've used Suzy West  Pantry Collection, Earthtone Nutmeg, Earthtone Pepper,  Earthtone Olive,  Build A Butterfly Stamp and Brocade, Stamp Set 4. Here's a peek at some of Suzy's Collection. The butterflies are so much fun to make, and just as it says, you can build it anyway you'd like.
The bottom of the can has been embossed with Earthtone Nutmeg and stamped with Brocade, set 4.
The swirls on the paper have been embossed with Earthtone Pepper and Earthtone Nutmeg.



Comments

  1. I love it Jan!! That is just so creative and what a fantastic way to repurpose that can. You rock the embossing powders!

    Hugs XX
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ! is a perfect name,really nice looking and ever so clever Jan.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is fantastic Jan, never would have guessed it was an energy drink before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just fabulous, Jan! I love all of your altered object art pieces!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment