Altered Canvas

Hi all!
Linda here with my first blog post for WOW! embossing powder. My family and I have been very busy putting away the christmas decorations and I am already getting started with next month Valentine's card to be sent to my family and friends. So today, I would like to share with you the heart shaped altered canvas that I just created using some of WOW! embossing powders. This home decoration will be cute to be added next to the photo frames and albums.

 
I used Suzy West WOW! Bay Area Blue Regular to cover the chipboard for title 'LOVE'. If you like it embossed with thick coat, then you can apply embossing powders for multiple times as you desire.


The flower was stamped using "Call Me" stamp set and emboss with Suzy West WOW! Cable Car Red Regular. I used paper punch to create the flower shaped and topped with medium size pearl.


And for the litlle flower on top of the letter E, after punching the paper, I dip it into mixture of Suzy West WOW! earthtone nutmeg regular and Suzy West WOW! earthtone honey regular embossing powders.

I hope you enjoy the project I share with you today and provide you with some inspiration to create cute home deco! 


Comments

  1. I followed a link to here from Patti Hamil's blog! What a wonderful and inspireing site....such beautiful projects to see here! I haven't tried embossing for a while now, but I'm inspired! You have an amazing selection of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowza...this is super gorgeous. I love the pretty colors. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment