WOW! Fab Foilers and Sweet Sentiments Card | Nicki Baxley







Hi, everyone! I am Nicki of @NickiHeartsCards and I am so excited to be the guest designer for the month of June! Make sure to stop by here every Monday in June for more inspiration from me. Today, I am looking at the amazing Fab Foilers. First, I foiled a solid sheet with the teal, then the Sweet Sentiments sheet. 


Next, I used some Catherine Pooler products to die cut these 2 sheets to create the scallop and dotted edges. After assembling the back of the card, I stamped a rainbow on vellum, let it dry and placed it on the card carefully. I used a scrap of teal foiled card stock to cut the word "hey."
I assembled these and added some fun sequins for extra sparkle. 




Full Supply List: https://ldli.co/e/43j62rn


Please check out Nicki @NickiHeartsCards on her social media sites:



Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 
bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png

Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif

Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB
UK https://www.wowembossingpowder.co.uk/



Comments