WOW! Embossing | Pretty in Pinks


Happy Tuesday Darlings,

It's Jo here with a card using some of the prettiest WOW! Embossing pinks. I love how unique each power is and the different finishes they provide. To find out how I made this card, please read on. 


 
1. Taking Papermill Direct's 'White Card Linen', I die cut the base layer using a rectangle die and stamped a sentiment from Clearly Besotted's 'Floating Feathers' stamp set in the top right corner. 

2. Taking three pieces of white cardstock roughly the same length as my base layer, I inked each one up using WOW!'s 'Ultra Slow Drying Embossing Pad'. I sprinkled the following three powders, one per piece of white cardstock; 'Antique Rose', 'Candy Floss', and 'Golden Bloom', then set the powders in place using WOW!'s 'Dual Speed Heat Tool'. Look how pretty each embossing power is!


3. Using the same rectangle die as the base layer, I cut the three embossed card stock pieces to size and used a cloud shaped die to cut the edge of each piece, varying the width of each piece to create a layered design. I adhered the cloud layers to the base layer starting with the longest width. 

4. Taking the stamp set, I stamped, coloured and cut various images, keeping to a very pink and yellow palette, and because you can never have too much sparkle, I heat embossed 'Halo' embossing powder onto all the mini feathers.


I hope you enjoy this card :) Make sure to tag WOW! Embossing in your creations so that we can show them some love.

Love, Jo 


Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 
bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png

Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif

Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB
UK https://www.wowembossingpowder.co.uk/


Comments

  1. Thanks for posting such an amazing article. You have made such an amazing card. The designs and colors on it are so nice and highlighting. You can also check out photo christmas cards, they are so amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Wow Embossing team, for your continuous dedication to the crafting community. Your blog posts never fail to spark creativity and joy. Now, with the "promocodehq" in hand, I'm off to shop and explore the captivating world of embossing powders once more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a longtime follower of the Wow Embossing blog, I'm always excited to see what they come up with next. This "Pretty in Pinks" post has certainly exceeded my expectations, and I can't wait to see the upcoming themes and inspirations they have in store for us.
    Discount store are always a welcomed treat for crafting enthusiasts like us.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment