Happy Birthday with Fab Foil


 Hi, everyone! This is Nicki of @NickiHeartsCards here today as a guest designer. This card is so shiny and beautiful using the Fab Foil and Fab Foilers!

I started this card by adding transfer gel to a stencil. Once this had dried, I took pieces of Dark Blue and Glitter Gold foil and placed them on the card. Next, I ran all of this through my Minc machine. 


Then, I created the sentiment strip with the Sweet Sentiments set and the Glitter Gold foil. Last, I used 2 solid panel toner sheets - one Dark Blue and one in Glitter Gold to create the die cut sentiment. 

The card is mounted on a solid Dark Blue foil panel for extra shine!


Tell me what you think in the comments! I hope you enjoyed this project. The links are listed along with my social media links. Please consider giving me a follow. 


Wow Supplies:
Fab Foil Glitter Gold
Fab Foil Dark Blue
Fab Foilers Sweet Sentiments
Twister Stencil







Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 
bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png

Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif

Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB
UK https://www.wowembossingpowder.co.uk/


Comments