Dappled Trio Layered Flowers & Shaker Card



 Today, we have the FABULOUS Nicki Baxley with her next project as our Creative Guest for June.






Hi, everyone! This is Nicki of @NickiHeartsCards here today as a guest designer. Today, we have a new YouTube video out on this card. Make sure to check it out for all the details. 




I started with the Dappled Trio to create my flowers using the darkest color bottom flower and continuing with the lightest color being the top layer. Once these flowers were embossed once, I took the top layer and added the darkest color using the mixed media brush. I just loved the way layering these colors looks!



Next, I used an embossing folder on a pink piece of card stock. Then, I cut a circle out of the front panel to start my shaker window. After I added the acetate, I used the mixed media brush around the embossed edge and heat embossed with gold to create a gold frame. 

I created the shaker window with foam tape and added a darker pink card stock and embellishments. Next, I heat embossed in gold and used a die to cut "get well soon" for the front panel. Last, I added some gold pearls to the center of the flowers and arranged them on the front of the card. 

Make sure to check out the YouTube video on this fun card and give me a follow on social media @NickiHeartsCards. 






 
Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 
bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png

Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif

Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB
UK https://www.wowembossingpowder.co.uk/

Comments

  1. What a pretty card with lots of interest with the beautiful flowers and the shaker and a great 3D embossing folder. I love that gold embossed edge and coordinating sentiment and gold centres to the flowers, and also the darker pink embossing introduced on the front layer of the flowers. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clear BOPP tape from China Bopp adhesive tape film manufacturers is a popular choice for many individuals when it comes to sealing and packaging. The outstanding adhesive characteristics of its polypropylene architecture guarantee maximum transparency and little tampering. You may seal a variety of products for shipping with it, including boxes, bags, wraps, cartons, and envelopes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment