WOW! Embossing | Jungle Fever with Stencils and Powders

 


Happy Tuesday Darlings!

I hope you are all having a lovely start to the week. I am back with another card for the Cutesie series using my favourite WOW! stencil and super glossy embossing powder. To find out more on how I created this card, read on.

Background: Using a square base, I ink blending the following Distress Oxide colours from top to bottom; Wild Honey, Fossilized Amber, and Crushed Olive. 

Over the top, I placed my favourite WOW! stencil 'Falling Leaves' and inked the pattern with a brown pigment ink. Pigment inks are perfect to help those translucent embossing powders stand out!

I sprinkled 'Macchiato' over the top and set into place using WOW!'s Dual Speed heat tool.


Images and Sentiment: For the images I used Heffy Doodle's 'Two by Two Safari Animals' stamp and die set, coloured them in using Ohuhu Brush markers and added some sparkle and highlights with Gelly Roll pens. 

The sentiment is taken from Heffy Doodle's 'Wild at Heart' stamp set, which I heat embossed onto some orange cardstock using 'Metallic Brass' embossing powder.

I finished off the card by adding some sequins and gems.


I hope you enjoy this fun card and I  hope it inspired you to mix the WOW! embossing powders with their very own stencils. Make sure to tag WOW! in all your creations so that we can show them some love. 

Love, Jo



Comments

  1. What a fun card Jo and I love the sweet giraffes and toucans, and the really shiny embossed finish on the leaves is fantastic...a beautiful card. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment