Surf’s Up Stenciling with Memory Keeping Maestro Natalie


Hey friends! Natalie here today with a scrapbook background full of sparkly stencil-work!




My photos were the inspo for this background.
I first applied Blueprint Sketch distress oxide ink to the smooth white cardstock with a blending brush. I left the edges organic to mimic the tie dyed boogie board in the photo.


After the distress oxide was completely dry, I used the Twister stencil from Wow to apply Wow embossing ink with a blending brush.

Then I sprinkled small amounts of Red Glitz, Minty Twinkle and Bee Sweet embossing powder atop the twister stenciled ink.


I heat set that gorgeous sparkle with my Wow heat gun and made some magic!


The Bee Sweet and Minty Twinkle combined for a lovely gradient effect on this Surf wood veneer for part of the page title.

I added a few puffy stickers, but that was all the embellishment required. I really wanted the embossed twister background element to be the main focus of the page!



Make sure to catch the full process video on the Wow YouTube channel!

Comments