Sparkles Shaker Card


Hello Friends and welcome back to another Embossing Elegance card. Today I'm excited to share a fun shaker card featuring Gold Rush Sparkles and several lovely embossing powders.



I began by adhering washi tape to cardstock, and then die cut with the coordinating die. I used the WOW! embossing pen and heat embossed Clear Sparkle embossing powder to add extra sparkle to the balloon highlights.


Then I stamped the sentiment with WOW! embossing ink, heat embossed Metallic Polished Gold, and die cut. I adhered several white cardstock die cuts together and glued to the sentiment for dimension.

Next I die cut the background cover plate, and heat embossed (retired) Unicorn Magic over the entire panel. I'm so sorry that I mistakenly used a retired powder, but good alternatives would be the Clear Sparkle or Metallic Polished Gold.

After adhering the acetate to the back of the die cut panel and adding foam strips for the shaker, I poured a generous amount of the Gold Rush Sparkles on the card base before adhering the shaker window. I finished the card by adhering the die cut balloons and sentiment.

What do you think? I adore the glitter and larger sequins in the Sparkles for the lovely shaker behind the glittery cover panel. Thanks so much for stopping by today. Please leave me a comment and let me know your favorite Sparkles mix. Love and crafty hugs!

ErinPlease follow me on my social media:

Comments

  1. This is a brilliant shaker card Erin, and I love the pretty cake and balloons and the lattice as the shaker element and the shimmer and shine from the sparkles..a great design! x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment