Paradise Embossed Background with Natalie





Hello friends! Natalie here today creating a mixed media scrapbook page background with Wow Embossing Powders!

I added 49 and Market travel rub-on transfers to textured white cardstock. Next, I added white texture paste through the Lotsadots stencil. I sprinkled embossing powder in Sea Flower, Midnight Dreams, and Antique Turquoise onto the wet texture paste and set them with the Wow heat gun.


I used my Freestyle tool to create some abstract smudges around the rub-ons and texture paste. I head embossed those areas with Sea of Tranquility and Midnight Dreams.

I added in some nautical stamping in Chipped Sapphire Distress Oxide. I used the Midnight Dreams to outline my die cut title with the Wow Embossing pen.

A few palm frond die cut embellishments and the layout was complete!




 

I hope you're inspired to get abstract with your embossing powders!
Catch a full process video on my channel.
Follow me on Instagram @DillightfullyCrafty


Comments