WOW! Embossing | Sparkles and Stencils


Happy Tuesday Darlings!

It's Jo here with another Cutesie Card and today, I decided to make use of some WOW! Embossing Sparkles and Stencils. 


1. Taking WOW! Embossing's Superior Smooth Cardstock and Clearly Besotted's 'An Open Book' stamp set, I stamped the book in black in onto a the base layer, heat embossed the stars in 'Rich Gold' embossing powder (because stars have to shine!) and stamped some cute critters onto spare cardstock. I coloured in the images using Ohuhu Markers.


 2. Next, I die cut a circle in the middle of the base layer and covered the circle with clear acetate from the back. I die cut a slightly bigger circle for the background of the shaker card, blended Distress Oxides in 'Spun Sugar' and 'Shaded Lilac' over, then taking WOW!'s 'Starry Night' stencil, blended on some stars using Distress Oxide 'Blueprint'.

3. On the reverse side of the base layer, I used foam tape to border the shaker element, poured in some gorgeous WOW! Sparkles in 'Your Carriage Awaits', then adhered the shaker background to lock the sparkles into place.


4. To complete the  card, I popped the critters onto the base layer using Foam Tape and added some enamel dots for the finishing touch. 

I hope you enjoy this fun shaker card, and hope I have inspired you to reach beyond just embossing powders when it comes to WOW! Don't forget to tag WOW! in all your crafty creations so that we can show some love. 

Love, Jo



Comments

  1. Such a pretty sparkly card Jo using the sparkles in the shaker and love the cute little critters you added. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pat. I am trying to experiment with WOW! products that aren't the embossing powders which is really fun x

      Delete

Post a Comment