WOW! Embossing | Confetti Stencils and Shine


Hello Darlings! 

I hope you are all having an amazing day so far :) Did you know that as well as having a wide selection of amazing embossing powders, WOW! also has an amazing offering of stencils! Pair both items together to create sparkly, patterned magic! To find out how I made this cute as a bug card, please read on.


1.  Taking a rectangle die and WOW!'s Superior Smooth White Cardstock, I die cut my base layer, then ink blended Altenew's Crisp Dye Ink in Warm Sunshine and Caramel Toffee.

2. Using a honeycomb patterned stamp and Altenew's crisp dye ink in Firebrick, I stamped the image on opposite sides of the base layer, then taking WOW!'s 'Confetti Hexagon' stencil and 'Tarnish Brass' powder, I embossed the pattern into place using the 'Dual Speed Heat Embossing Tool'.


3. Using the 'Confetti Hexagon' stencil and the 'Caramel Toffee' crisp dye ink, I blended a few of the circles the the corners of the base layer to add some additional details to the background. 

4. Taking Clearly Besotted's 'Bugs Life' stamp set, I stamped, coloured and cut out two super cute critters and stamped a sentiment onto the base layer. Using the WOW! embossing pen, I inked up the bee's wings and heat embossed 'Halo' to add some additional glitter to the cute critter.

5. Using foam tape, I set the bee into the middle of the hexagon and set the ladybird off to the side :)


Have you used any WOW! stencils before? There is such a wide variety of amazing designs and patterns to help take your embossing powders to the next level :) Make sure to tag WOW! in all your designs so that we can show them love!

Much Love, Jo x



Comments

  1. What cute little bugs, and the embossed stamped, stencilled and embossed background looks fabulous Jo...great colours too! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank so much pat! Definitely a unique colour palette for me but I enjoyed trying out a different style x

      Delete
  2.  China CPP Retort film suppliers CPP films enhance soil health and biodiversity by encouraging the development of beneficial bacteria and microorganisms. In addition to limiting weed growth and conserving soil moisture, CPP film supplies soil microorganisms that cycle nutrients and promote soil fertility.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment