Spring Stitched Embellishments


Hey friends! Natalie here with you today using some gorgeous spring colors in my scrapbooking to create some textured, lovely, 3d embellishments.



I used some Pinkfresh studio papers, ephemera and stickers to inspire my color palette. The start of this show was the die cut, stitched florals, heat embossed with wow heat embossing powder!



I coated the amazing Wow Superior smooth white cardstock with Bee Sweet yellow and the new Dappled Pink and Dappled Peach from the trio created by Marion Emberson. I then used those cardstock pieces to die cut these gorgeous stitched florals by Spellbinders.


This dude in the photo even helped me to stitch a couple of the florals! We added a bead to the center of each one and popped them up on foam dots on the page to allow the petals to have gorgeous dimension.


I used Sea of Tranquility aqua by Seth Apter to stamp the word "chocolate" and die cut the word "eggs."


Lastly I combined Deck the Halls and Minty Twinkle to die to cut some of the green leaf foliage.

I'm thrilled with this bright, spring page! I hope you're inspired. Pop over to the WOW YouTube channel to catch the entire process video.




xo Natalie

Comments

  1. A super page Natalie and love the stitched detail on the flowers and the pretty colours of the embossing powders you used. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment