Inside the Lines Watercoloring


Hi Friends, and welcome back! Today I'm sharing a simple watercolored card made easy by first heat embossing the image. 


I placed the stamp in my MISTI, and inked with WOW! embossing ink. Then I heat embossed with WOW! Opaque Bright White Super Fine embossing powder. 


I used Aqua Sketchmarkers to watercolor the image, and the embossing makes the process so easy! It helps contain the water, and is very forgiving if you are newer to the watercoloring process. The markers help with the color application too. TIP: Have a paper towel handy to remove excess water from the brush, and dab water spots on your image.


I finished the card by heat embossing the sentiment in the Opaque White embossing powder, die cut the panel, layered with lavender cardstock, and adhered flat-back pearls.

What do you think? Have you tried heat embossing an image before watercoloring? I love the final card. Thanks so much for stopping by today. Love and artsy hugs!

Erin

 Connect With Us:
 bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png
Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif
Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB

Comments

  1. Very pretty watercolouring Erin and I love the colours which look great with the white embossing, and such a pretty scalloped rectangular mat. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment