Die Cutting heat embossed panels with Jo Herbert


Hi all, welcome to today's post where I have made a corresponding youtube tutorial. One thing I love doing with my WOW! Embossing powders is to make heat-embossed panels and have them handy ready to die-cut or use as background panels. I love heat-embossing panels to be able to see how the powders look. I paired up the die-cutting with the heat-embossed panels with pattern paper. The dies of choice are from the latest Alex Syberia Designs release. This gorgeous tulips set is soon becoming a staple into my crafty collection.

Check out my youtube tutorial - https://youtu.be/i9I6fFx8GSk






Comments

  1. Very prettily embossed flowers Jo, and a great idea to heat emboss pieces of card to cut the flowers from. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment