WOW! Embossing | Love Themed Palette Display


Happy Tuesday Darlings!

Can you believe we are already at the end of February?! This year is already flying by! To end the month off, I am here with a love themed card using a variety of amazing WOW! Embossing powders. This card was super easy to make, so yo find out how, keep on reading.


1. I inked up small scrap pieces of white cardstock with WOW! Ultra Slow Drying Ink. I then sprinkled the following embossing powders on top and heat set using WOW! Dual Speed Heat Tool:
California Gold, Razzleberry, Lemon Sorbet, Cream on Top, Opaque Pastel Pink, Sapphire Sparkle, Candles

2. Using a two different sized heart shaped dies, I cut as many hearts out as possible from each colour.

3. Taking Reverse Confetti's Love Bugs stamp set, I stamped, colours and die cut the cutest little bee, and heat embossed his wings with WOW!'s 'Halo'. 


4. Taking a light cream cardstock, I heat embossed a sentiment from the 'Love Bugs' stamp set using WOW!'s 'Polished Gold'. I then cut this layer using a square die cut.

5. To finish off the card, I layered the hearts in a line down the left side using both foam and glue to create layers, and popped the bee over the sentiment on the right hand side.

There we have it :) The great thing is, if you have plenty of hearts left over, you can easily bulk create a few of these cute cards. I hope you give this design and go and don't forget to tag WOW! in all your creations so that we can show some love.

Love, Jo x



Comments