Be My Sparkly Embossed Valentine!


Hello WOW! Friends, and welcome back to another installment in my Embossing Elegance series. Today I'm sharing a sparkly embossed Valentine card. I had to squeeze one more in before the end of the week!


I began by covering a black die cut cardstock ribbon with WOW! Embossing Ink, and then heat embossed it with Black Glint Embossing Powder. Next I adhered it to the middle of an A2 size black card base.
Then I inked two heart wreath dies with embossing ink, and heat embossed with Strawberry Sparkle. I repeated the process again but with Red Glitz embossing powder. After layering the pink and red embossed heart wreaths, I glued them to the card base, and added the white interior circle to the wreath.


Finally, I finished the card by stamping the sentiment in black pigment ink, and heat embossed with Clear Gloss Super Fine Embossing Powder before popping up with dimension foam. I inked the die cut bow, and then heat embossed the piece with Santa's Beard Embossing Powder. The finishing touch was to add Red Glitz heat embossed hearts as embellishments.

What do you think? Did you finish all of the Valentine's cards you planned to create? My heart is happy with all of the lovely embossed cards I created with WOW! products, and I think that I can finally move on to a new theme. Love and crafty hugs!

Erin

 
Connect With Us:
 bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png
Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif
Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB

Comments