Adding Mini Album Interest | Memory Keeping with Natalie





Natalie here today, friends! I'm showing you to how to add splashes of heat embossed goodness to keep your mini albums interesting.


I used Pomegranate from the Silk Road Trio to initial "San Francisco" & I think it matches the Golden Gate bridge beautifully!


I created a tab to turn the page with a filmstrip stamp and the Turkish Coffee heat embossing powder from the Ancient Orient Trio.

I embellished it with another "SEA" stamp covered with Clear Gloss embossing powder for a lovely textured shine.





Find a fun Reel over on Instagram showing this opening page!

A few more pages follow utilizing some pops of embossing powder for added interesting in this small travel album.


I traced the state outline on vellum with the Wow embossing pen and heat embossed with Sea of Tranquility powder and added a Pomegranate geotag.


I used Honey Bee yellow to make these travel stamps pop!




Thanks so much for checking this out!

xo Natalie





Comments