Textured Memories || Heat Embossing in interactive Memory Keeping


Hey my crafty friends! Natalie here again for another round of embossing in memory keeping!

Today I'm working in a 6x8 travel album with the lovely Foliage Background Bold and Outline stamps!



I used the amazing Superior Smooth White Cardstock cut to the same size as my oversized photo. I stamped the Foliage Background Bold stamp in Bundled Sage Distress Oxide ink. I was able to line up the stamp side by side without a noticeable seam to give a lovely page background.




I then used the Foliage Background Outline stamp with the Wow Embossing ink pad to outline the lovely leaves with Festive Fir embossing powder. 

The texture and shine truly adds the most beautiful interest to these travel spreads that are outside page protectors in mini 6x8 albums.


I also heat embossed solid swatches of powder on some cardstock in Festive Fir and Turkish Coffee (from the Ancient Orient trio), then I used those full color pieces to die cut my title.

This photo was taken at Sol Duc Falls in Olympic National Park in Washington state in the U.S.



I love to add small embellishments and die cut ephemera for my reader to use to turn the pages of the album.

Make sure to check out the reel I created for this page on the Wow Instagram today!


This foliage background perfectly embodies the vibe of the National Park we visited.
I hope you're inspired to try embossing in your own memory keeping projects!


                                                                xo, Natalie

Comments