Lucky Number 7 | Memory Keeping with Maestro Natalie Dill


Hi crafty friends! I'm so excited to begin this year as a new member of the Wow Embossing Design Team!  I am an avid memory keeper, and I am going to share ways to incorporate heat embossing and other Wow products into your scrapbook layouts and memory keeping projects.

Today I've made a mixed media 12x12 layout.


I stenciled Wow embossing ink through the Wow Twister stencil and heat embossed Catherine Pooler Disco Ball powder atop it. When I applied my water colors, the embossed area resisted the water colors and the gorgeous twister pattern on the background is visualized!


I heat embossed this Happy Birthday chippy by Mintay with Metallic Silver Sparkle.

The "Lucky # Seven" subtitle is die cut out of a Fab Foiler sheet with Silver Fab Foil.

Lastly, I heat embossed pink polka dots on the hat, banner and baloon chippies to resist the blue distress oxide ink for some added color on my embellishments!






I hope you're inspired to add heat embossing to your memory keeping! 
You can see the entire process on the Wow Embossing YouTube channel.
You can catch a companion layout to this on my personal channel.



xo Natalie


Comments

  1. Good article!  I see your points as being valid and I appreciate the way you expressed yourself in this material.  This is really excellent content. Circle swing tags selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our website. for more Call us now.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment