Lovely Stamped & Embossed Floral Card




Hello Everyone, and welcome back to another Embossing Elegance card. Today I’m sharing a lovely stamped and embossed floral card featuring several embossing powders, including some pretty new colors.





You can find a quick process reel for this card on Instagram HERE.

I began by stamping the flowers and adding a few tricks for extra shading in the inking process. After all of the images were finished, I kept the stamped image panel in the stamping platform, and inked again this time with WOW! Embossing Ink. Then I covered the pink flowers with Dappled Pink, the orange with Dappled Peach, and the purple with Sherbet Fizz, and then heat embossed each lovely flower.  I heat embossed the pretty green leaves with Hisss embossing powder, and then die cut everything.



Next I stamped the sentiment in black pigment ink, covered with Clear Gloss Super Fine embossing powder, and heated. Then I arranged the floral elements and sentiment over the die cut background and adhered. 




Note: I would usually use lots of foam tape for dimension, but I knew this card was being mailed internationally. I did not want to pay for extra postage due to dimension, and so sadly I didn’t use it for this card. Finally, a few sparkly bits finished this pretty card.



What do you think? I love that the embossing powders give the inked flowers an enameled, glossy look. So pretty, right? Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today! Crafty hugs!

Erin

Comments